Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Sunday 10 May 2009

Now available for clinics in New England

I am based only a few hours north of the US border to New York, Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire. In the past, many students have inquired about booking a clinic in New England and I had to decline due to internal Parelli policy which did not allow me to work outside of Canada.

Good news to all Parelli fans across the border! That restriction has been lifted and I am now able to accept booking in the US, providing I have enough advance notice to ensure we can put in the place the required paperwork for US immigration. There is a simple process in place for the occasional assignment in the US which mostly involves writing a letter detailing the nature of the assignment and the compensation offered.

I will be available for bookings in New England starting in October. For more information and for my schedule, visit www.vifargent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment