Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Friday 20 November 2009

The strength to get back up! La force de se relever!

Whenever someone asks me how my year went, I go back and watch this inspirational video sent to me by my good friend Bill last spring, at a time when I really needed support. This guy is truly amazing. He helps me stay motivated and keeps me going when times get tough, which is often these days... I hope it will do the same for you! The strength to get back up...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YoBPD9SF5c

Geneviève, in rainy Pont-Rouge

Quand on me demande comment s'est déroulée mon année, je retourne visionner ce clip qui m'a été envoyé par mon bon ami Bill le printemps dernier, à un moment où j'avais vraiment besoin d'être soutenue. Nick sur la vidéo est extraordinaire. Il m'aide à rester motivée et à continuer quand les temps sont durs, ce qui arrive trop souvent ces temps-ci. J'espère que vous y trouverez aussi de l'inspiration! La force de se relever...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YoBPD9SF5c

Geneviève, il pleut à Pont-Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment