Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Tuesday 26 January 2010

What is your excuse? C'est quoi ton excuse?

I hear all the time. I am not making progress because I can't find time to play with my horse, I'm too old, too tired, too fat, too out of shape, too busy. I can't live my dream because I have a job, I don't have a job, I have kids, the clinics are too far or I don't have an instructor nearby. What about I don't have any arms or legs? Take a look at this guy, he's not setting any limits for himself and he is going after what he wants. Great inspiration, think of Chris next time you feel like saying 'I can't', and about all others that won't be stopped by obstacles that most of us would find impossible to conquer.

Je les entends constamment. Je n'avance pas parce-que je ne trouve pas le temps de jouer avec mon cheval, je suis trop fatiguée, trop occupée, trop grosse, pas assez en forme, trop vieille. Je ne réalise pas mon rêve parce-que j'ai un travail, ou je n'ai pas de travail, j'ai des enfants, les stages sont trop loins ou il n'y a pas d'instructeur à côté de chez moi. Et si vous n'aviez ni bras ni jambes? Regardez bien cet homme, il ne s'impose pas de limites et il fonce pour réaliser ses ambitions. Quelle inspiration! La prochaine fois que vous aurez envie de dire 'je ne peux pas parce-que', pensez à Chris et tous ceux qui ne se laissent pas arrêter par des obstacles qui paraîtraient insurmontables aux yeux de tous.

No comments:

Post a Comment