Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Looking for a new event coordinator in the Montreal area

I am currently looking for a new event coordinator in the Montreal area. If you are a dedicated Parelli student and would like to help organize Parelli clinics and events in your area, promote Parelli and support my activities, please contact me asap for details and benefits!

What does it take to be a coordinator for a Licensed Parelli Professional? Loyalty, dedication, great organizational and people skills, attention to details, true passion for the Parelli program and its principles, and lots of patience (to deal with the instructor!)

No comments:

Post a Comment