Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Monday 3 September 2012

Super spéciaux pour les stages 2013! Super deals for 2013 clinic bookings!

Je commence à prendre les réservations pour les formations 2013!  D'ici la fin décembre 2012, j'offre des rabais sans précédent sur les stages et ateliers Parelli l'an prochain.  Voyez plus bas our les détails et contactez-moi dès maintenant pour faire votre réservation!

Cliquez ici pour les nouvelles! Click here for the latest news!

I am starting to take bookings for 2013 events!  Until the end of December, I will be offering massive, unprecedented discounts on next year's clinics and workshops.  See above for more information, and book your event now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment