Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Saturday 17 November 2012

Announcing a Special Winter Lessons Package, for the hard core student.

Announcing a Special Winter Lessons Package, for the hard core student.

You are determined to continue learning this winter?  You have access to an indoor arena?  I am offering all #Parelli members within 250 km of postal code G3H 1M4 a super deal for the winter December to March - a 12 hour lesson package for $780 (plus applicable taxes).  You choose how to use your hours (private or group) and when!

Email me to subscribe.

Please note that travel fees apply and will be split equally between students taking lessons at the same location.

No comments:

Post a Comment