Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Friday 19 April 2013

Spring is coming! Are you ready to get started or to resume your progress?

Spring is coming!  For many horse lovers, it is a time to start spending more time outdoors and to resume equestrian activities after the long winter months!  As always, I look forward to sharing with you again this year the incredible journey called Parelli.
I often get asked the following question:  Where do I need to start on my Parelli journey?  So here are a few tips to get you on your way and to set you up for success, or to help you advance if you are already active in the program and need guidance for the next step.

Also in this newsletter: 
  • Parelli Intensive Foundation Camp with Ryan Rose
  • Unique opportunity at the Parelli Horse & Soul Tour in London, ON
  • Upcoming Events  

«My play time has been limited, however I have put your last advice to good use with Java my LB/E (lots of backup/sideways and "no rules" concept, exercise before obedience, etc) and we have made progress with lots of connection from him. In fact at our last play day here a few  weeks ago my Parelli friends had commented on how much we had advanced since last fall.» 
K.M.L., Nova Scotia


You enjoyed this post?  Let us know by posting a comment below and feel free to share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment