Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Are you ready to go back to (horsemanship) school?

It is that time of year, summer is coming to an end and we start to prepare for fall and winter...  Yet some of the best riding months are still ahead of us, with cooler temperatures, bug free days and gorgeous colors.

My J2S Your Journey to SavvyTM distance coaching program has been extremely well received in the last 2 years. Students especially love the group interaction and support, as well as the guided learning with regular assignments, immediate feedback, timely answers to questions, and live coaching.

The distance format allows them to work at their own pace in their own environment, and on their own timeline, while staying accountable and remaining motivated by the group and the instructor.
The group coaching can be further enhanced with the addition of one-on-one video coaching options for those of you who want more specific support and coaching on a monthly or bi-weekly basis.
J2S combines video coaching, group interaction, support and guided learning with a Licensed Parelli Professional, all from the comfort of your own home and barn!

Get focused, make progress, meet new friends, have fun thanks to this innovative format!
Registrations are now open for the next class starting October 1st.  Take a look at the different options and make sure to sign up before September 25th to enjoy a fall season full of Learning, Experiencing, Sharing, Success and Celebration!

I sincerely hope you will consider joining us and I look forward to helping you on your journey!
Naturally yours,

Geneviève Benoit
Licensed Parelli 3-Star Instructor


What's new in J2S?

J2S 2.0 was launched last March.  Students still enjoyed the connection and group support, as well as the opportunity of receiving one-on-one coaching with the instructor. However, this improved version features a brand new curriculum, based on the new Savvy Club’s 12 Touchstones of Horsemanship, simplified assignments, and more fun tasks!

This new class will be held for 3 months instead of 4 (ending in December).

Here are a few of the great comments received from past classes:

"J2S is already the best value I’ve seen in horsemanship – anywhere, anytime."

"I really like your leadership and direction in the group. I have already progressed more with my horse in the first week than the previous six months (or longer). I thought the homework gave me a lot to think about … but then there was the hangout!"

"I LOVE this class! I have done more with my horse and learned more already than I have in a very long time (if ever).  And what a treat to be with like-minded people! I already feel so much less isolated.  I may never graduate"

Registrations are now open for the October 2016 class.

Click here for details and registration forms

No comments:

Post a Comment