Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Saturday 29 August 2009

I will be heading East across Canada in October


During the first half of October, I will be heading back East towards Quebec after a great summer spent in BC. I will be once again travelling on the Transcanada Highway which crosses BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. I have several stops planned en route and I will be teaching in the various provinces as I make my way back. Let me know if you are interested in hosting me and my 2 horses as we travel home, and if you would like to book lessons or workshops. Visit my Schedule page for the latest updates on my travels and my availability in the different areas as my trip itinerary gets finalized. As soon as I arrive to Quebec, I will be leaving again for Gaspésie for a workshop series in New Richmond October 24 and 25. Have a great and savvy summer and fall!
Geneviève in Princeton BC

Durant la première quinzaine d'octobre, je prendrai le chemin du retour vers le Québec après un magnifique été en Colombie-Britannique. Je voyagerais encore cette fois le long de l'autoroute transcanadienne qui traverse la Colombie-Britannique, l'Alberta, la Saskatchewan, le Manitoba et l'Ontario. J'ai plusieurs arrêts prévus en route et je donnerais sur mon chemin des cours dans les différentes provinces. Contactez-moi si vous êtes intéressés à me recevoir avec mes 2 chevaux ou à réserver des cours durant notre voyage de retour. Consultez mon horaire pour la mise à jour sur mes déplacements à travers le pays et mes disponibilités dans les différentes provinces au fur et à mesure que j'aurai fixé mon itinéraire. À mon arrivée au Québec, je repars pour la Gaspésie pour une série d'ateliers prévus à New Richmond les 24 et 25 octobre. Bonne fin d'été!
Geneviève à Princeton, C.-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment