Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Looking for clinic coordinators and facilities for 2010!

As 2009 draws to a close, I am busy planning schedules and events for 2010. In a few days, I will be releasing a new format and contents for clinics which will reflect the recent enhancements in the Parelli Levels Pathway and offer more flexibility and choices for students interested.

I am currently looking for motivated Parelli students who would like to become clinic coordinators in their area. The role of the clinic coordinator is described on my web site. Namely, it involves finding a facility, setting up and advertising the clinic, taking registrations and payments and overseeing the logistics and organization of the event. In exchange, coordinators get to ride in the clinic at no charge! It's a great way to help promote Parelli, to meet other students and make friends, and to partake in the horsemanship. You'll learn just as much by observing what goes on backstage and of course, you get to spend lots of time with the instructor. Please contact me asap if you are interested in becoming a coordinator.

Currently, my availability for 2010 clinics will most likely be as follows (Keep checking the web site for the most current information):

Quebec - 25 May to 14 July and after Oct 15
Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta - 15-30 July and 1-14 October (Cross Canada trip)
BC (to be confirmed) - August and September

In 2010, I will be introducing a new one day Get Started clinic for beginners in the Parelli program, where students will learn the basics of horse psychology and the seven games (ground work only). You will also be able to book ground work only clinics at Level 1 and 2, and I will be teaching On Line and Freestyle at Level 1, 2 and 3. Monthly video coaching, workshops, lessons and conferences will continue to be offered to provide a wide variety of options and formats at different price scales. There should be something to suit every student, and if there is not, please talk to me, I will try my best to come up with a solution to fit your needs!

Details will be posted shortly on my web site.

Naturally,
Geneviève.
Pont-Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment