Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Sunday 1 November 2009

Mastery Program


I just found out that I will be starting my 2010 leg of the Mastery Program on February 15. The Mastery Program is headed by Pat and now the only way to obtain 3 stars and above as an instructor. It is available to Parelli Professionals only and this is where Pat will be developping Mastery Instructors and teaching levels 5 and above. I will most likely be in Florida from early February to the end of April and be available to book clinics after May 15th.

Last year, I spent 9 weeks at the Parelli center as a student and as faculty support. I spent 3 weeks at Pat's barn playing with his horses as an intern in the program. It was intense and I enjoyed personal time with both Pat and Linda with my own horse, which propelled me into new levels of savvy and feel.
This is exciting news and I look forward to the opportunity to advance my horsemanship with the master himself! Stay tuned for more details.
Geneviève in Pont-Rouge, QC


Je viens tout juste d'apprendre que je débuterai mon stage 2010 en tant qu'interne du Mastery Program le 15 février prochain. Le Mastery Program est dirigé par Pat et c'est maintenant la seule façon d'accéder aux niveaux supérieurs en tant qu'instructeur (3 étoiles et plus). Ce programme s'adresse sur invitation aux instructeurs Parelli agréés; c'est là que Pat développe ses Maîtres Instructeurs et enseigne les niveaux 5 et plus. Je serais probablement en Floride du début février à la fin avril et je serai disponible pour les réservations de stage après le 15 mai.
L'an dernier, j'ai séjourné 9 semaines au centre Parelli en tant qu'élève et enseignante. J'ai été invitée à passer 3 semaines à l'écurie de Pat et à monter ses chevaux en tant qu'interne du programme. Ce fut une période intense et j'ai pu personnellement recevoir du coaching de la part de Pat et Linda avec mon propre cheval. Cela m'a permis d'accéder à une autre étape dans la recherche du savvy et du feel ultimes.
Je suis emballée par la nouvelle et j'ai hâte d'y être pour avancer mes connaissances avec l'aide du maître lui-même. Restez branché pour les détails!
Geneviève à Pont-Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment