Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Nouveaux formats de stages - new clinic formats for 2010!

Mes nouveaux formats de stages sont enfin affichés sur mon site Internet. Entre autres, j'offrirai en 2010 un stage d'initiation d'une journée pour les débutants qui veulent commencer et apprendre les 7 jeux au sol. Vous pourrez aussi organiser ou vous inscrire à un stage Niveau 1 et 2 au sol comprenant les Patterns, un stage Niveau 2 Freestyle et maintenant des stages Niveau 3 On Line et Freestyle. Les détails sont affichés sur mon site à la rubrique Description des stages.

Geneviève
Dans la tempête à Pont-Rouge

My new clinic formats are finally posted on my web site. In 2010, I will offer a one day Get Started clinic for the beginners who wish to start learning the program and the Seven Games on the ground. You will also be able to host or register for a Level 1/2 clinic on the ground incorporating Patterns, a Level 2 Freestyle clinic, and new this year, Level 3 On Line and Freestyle. Details are on my site in the section Clinic Description.

Geneviève
In the storm in Pont-Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment