Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Friday 7 January 2011

Are you committed?


I just thought I would post this great quote that I found via a friend on Facebook - I think it speaks volumes.

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results." ~ Art Turock


Many people express interest in learning and practicing Parelli, but it takes commitment and dedication to truly learn it and achieve the results. How committed are you to your horse, to your horsemanship? Are you willing to make it happen regardless of convenience, resources, constraints, difficulties, obstacles? Are you waiting for things to come to you, or are you willing to go out of your way to find the help, support, learning opportunity, that will launch you to the next level?

No comments:

Post a Comment