Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Friday 30 September 2011

Once you have stepped forward, you can never go back

What does it take for a certified British Horse Society trainer with 50 years experience to find Parelli - check out this great video sent in by David Lichman (Licensed Parelli 5* Instructor)? 
«Once you've stepped forward, you can never go back».  
Click here to see the video!
I was a Certified EC coach of many years with nearly 28 years of horse experience and not looking for another way - until my horse decided to help me!
How did you find Parelli?
Jolie and I at the Parelli Florida Ranch (2003) - Yes, that's a Blue String!  We got our Level 3 in December of that year.
Photo by Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment