Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Thursday 1 May 2014

I love my horse! Or how I got into Parelli Natural Horse.Man.Ship

At their invitation, I have been publishing on the Prochaps Blog which features inspirational article for all riders.  Here is the first one published on April 14th, 2014.
Geneviève Benoit, a Licensed Parelli 3-Star Instructor and Equine Canada Certified Classical Coach, performs at the London Parelli Horse & Soul Tour Stop in 2013 – wearing her Prochaps (photo).
At ProChaps, we are really proud that she has accepted our invitation to share her story-and much more- with you.  On the 3rd Tuesday of each month, she will go through one of the Parelli 7 Keys to Success: Attitude, Knowledge, Tools, Techniques, Time, Imagination, and Support.

I love my horse!  Or how I got into Parelli Natural Horse.Man.Ship

Click here to read more...  http://blog.prochaps.com/love-horse-got-parelli-natural-horse-man-ship/

No comments:

Post a Comment