Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Friday 13 January 2012

Trailer Loading at Liberty! Chargement en remorque en liberté!

Check out my new video:  Trailer Loading at Liberty featuring Easter and Blue Moon.
Easter is my second Level 4 horse. Blue Moon is my new horse, I have only had her 8 months and she came with trailer loading issues. She is the 4th horse I am developing to Level 4 of the Parelli program.

Trailer loading is about love, language and leadership in equal doses. It should be solid and needs to be part of every horse's foundation skills.
It demonstrates how you have been winning the 7 Games without making the horse feel like a loser.

Are you practicing regularly with trailer loading?


Ma nouvelle vidéo:  Chargement en remorque en liberté, avec Easter et Blue Moon.

Easter est mon deuxième cheval Niveau 4.  Blue Moon est mon nouveau cheval, je ne l'ai que depuis 8 mois.  Elle est arrivée avec de sérieux problèmes de chargement en remorque.  Elle est le quatrième cheval que j'entraîne au Niveau 4.

Le chargement en remorque est un exemple d'amour, de langage et de leadership à doses égales.  C'est une habileté de base essentielle que tout cheval doit maîtriser.
La remorque prouve que vous avez gagné les 7 Jeux sans que le cheval se sente perdant!

Pratiquez-vous régulièrement le chargement en remorque?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, Youtube seems to be blocking your videos from playing on Mobile. According to my research you have to turn on syndication to allow mobile users to view your videos.

    I'd love it if you could do that!

    Peter

    ReplyDelete