Featured post

My 101 Guide to Parelli Natural Horsemanship!

This is an article I wrote at the invitation of my goddaughter Verena.  Verena is passionate about dog training and has recently graduated f...

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Entrevue avec Ekuus Partie 2 - Interview with Ekuus Part 2

Je vous invite à écouter la deuxième partie de l'entrevue avec la Fondation Ekuus, organisme québécois de thérapie facilitée par les chevaux visant les adolescentes victimes d'agression sexuelle (Approche Egala).

Cette fois je parle de ce qui m'a amené à Parelli après 27 ans d'équitation traditionnelle, et des problématiques fréquemment rencontrées chez les élèves.

N'hésitez pas à mettre vos commentaires ci-dessous!

Cliquez ici pour ré-écouter le segment de la semaine dernière

Cliquez ici pour écouter la deuxième partie de l'entrevue


This is part 2 of the interview with Fondation Ekuus, an organisation here in Quebec using horse assisted therapy to help teenagers who suffered sexual abuse (Egala certified).

This time I told my story and how I came to Parelli after 27 years of traditional riding training, and the types of problems that students frequently face.

Please let me know what you think by posting your comments below!

Click here to listen again to last week's podcast

Click here to listen to Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment